Using innovative solutions to address diverse requirements and challenges, Secured Resolutions has developed an intuitive and responsive way for companies to get paid for their products and services. Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Secured Resolutions is designed to help clients achieve maximum efficiency and profitability while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with their clients.
Secured Resolutions will be the leading partner in revenue protection products and services. We will continue to develop comprehensive, innovative, cost-effective solutions to improve the financial well being of our clients while applying the highest level of ethics.
We are a Center of Excellence specializing in revenue protection products and services with a strong emphasis on exceptional service. We partner with our clients to maximize their revenue protection while never sacrificing the relationship between our client and theirs.
- Integrity - to act honestly, never compromising the truth.
- Respect - to treat our team members, customers, debtors, and partners with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions.
- Accountability - to accept responsibility for our actions.
- Communication - to openly share opinions and views.
- Continuous Improvement - to always ask ourselves, “How can I do it better?”
- Teamwork - to support each other’s efforts, be loyal to one another and care for each other both personally and professionally.
- Innovation - to innovate in everything, from products to processes.
- Service Passion - to be passionate about service never resting until our customer is 100% satisfied.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - to create a culture where entrepreneurship and prudent risk taking are encouraged and rewarded.
To provide our clients with a customized revenue protection solution that:
- Reduces the number of delinquent accounts
- Decreases the age of open receivables
- Increases cash flow
- Maintains customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Decreases billing staff workload and increases efficiencies
- Lowers overall cost of revenue recovery
Secured Resolutions has a unique method of handling past due receivables. We create a customized strategy to fit your company’s philosophy, culture, and financial demands. We have two main goals once an account is overdue:
- Collect the funds as soon as possible.
- Maintain a positive image of your company in your customer’s mind to ensure they choose to return to you.
With customer retention being far more cost effective than acquisition, Secured Resolutions addresses the accounts receivable problem while reinforcing the relationship, not destroying it. We believe it’s far less expensive to retain a current customer rather than recruit new business. We also believe for every one customer you alienate they in turn tell a handful of others about their bad experience with your company. We work hard to handle every interaction with dignity and respect solidifying a long-term repeat customer base.
Our approach produces better results for our clients as we consistently achieve higher than industry standard recovery rates.
Jacob Corlyon is a co-founder and CEO of CCMR3. Secured Resolutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of CCMR3. As CEO of CCMR3 and Secured Resolutions, Jacob is responsible for overseeing all facets of the businesses and their operations. His deep industry experience is underscored by his extensive knowledge of consumer, commercial, and healthcare collections. Prior to starting CCMR3, he honed his skillset in the collections and legal departments at Bankers Healthcare Group.
Jacob is a Professional Collection Specialist, a Credit and Collection Compliance Professional, and Scholar through ACA International. In addition, he’s a Certified Asset Recovery Specialist, Certified Commercial Recovery Agent, and has his National Skip Tracers Certification through RISC. He has expert knowledge of FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, GLBA, UDAAP, and HIPAA, and is committed to professional and ethical collection practices.
Jacob currently serves on the board of directors and is the president of the New York State Collectors Association. He also serves as a Delegate to the Counsel of Delegates for ACA International and is a 2019 Syracuse 40 Under Forty honoree. Jacob shows his commitment to this great industry daily by advocating and educating consumers on financial literacy issues and what to do when being contacted by a debt collector. His goal is to change the negative stigma of this integral industry to our global economy.
Jacob studied at Bryant and Stratton College and SUNY Oswego, and currently resides in the suburbs of Syracuse, N.Y., with his wife.
Accreditations, Certifications & Affiliations
ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, is the comprehensive, knowledge-based resource for success in the credit and collection industry. Founded in 1939, ACA brings together 5,000 members worldwide, including third-party collection agencies, asset buyers, attorneys, creditors, and vendor affiliates. The association establishes ethical standards; produces a wide variety of products, services, and publications; and articulates the value of the credit and collection industry to businesses, policymakers, and consumers.
We are proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating. BBB's Accreditation is an honor and we protect it in our actions every day. Businesses meeting the BBB's high trust standards are invited to join BBB. Like Secured Resolutions the BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics, and intent. Performance speaks to our track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB's standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.
Note: The pins represent where Secured’s clients are located not necessarily where we are licensed and/or bonded. Contact us for a complete listing of regions we are legally able to collect in.
*One pin per state